Are you 60 or older and seeking help for problems related to use of alcohol, other drugs, or medications?
If so, our specialized programs for older adults are designed to build on your experience and strengths and meet your unique needs.
You will receive support from highly trained professional staff who understand the challenges and losses you may face. Working at your pace, together we will create an individualized care plan directed toward reducing harmful substance use and helping you fulfill your individual potential.
We will provide you an opportunity for a healing connection with an individual counselor, as well as social support within our Healing Connections in Aging Well older adult group.
- Individual counseling for substance-abusing individuals and their family members
- Specialized substance-use disorders education and counseling services for older adults
- Alcohol and other drug evaluations
- Specialized groups in response to client needs
- Individual and group aftercare services
To find out more or to schedule an initial appointment, please call
Evanston: ☎ 847.492.1778 and ask for the Adult & Adolescent Treatment team
Glenview: ☎ 847.657.7337 and ask for the Adult & Adolescent Treatment team